St Maarten Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
St Maarten Forum

Website & Forum for all those who love St Maarten

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite restaurants on the Dutch side

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mash240

Favorite restaurants on the Dutch side Empty
PostSubject: Favorite restaurants on the Dutch side   Favorite restaurants on the Dutch side Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:27 am

I would have to say Pineapple Petes. Great food, really friendly people and excellent service. Definately will be going there when I go back in August Smile
Back to top Go down
becki253

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants on the Dutch side   Favorite restaurants on the Dutch side Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 11:35 am

I love Jimbo's, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed at the amount of people in there last time (September 07). Pineapple Pete's food can't be beaten - crab stuffed shrimp... mmm Smile
Back to top Go down
mash240

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants on the Dutch side   Favorite restaurants on the Dutch side Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 1:00 pm

Ooo yes, cant beat crab stuffed shrimp, along with that lovely lemonade they do Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite restaurants on the Dutch side   Favorite restaurants on the Dutch side Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite restaurants on the Dutch side
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
St Maarten Forum :: General :: Favorite Restaurants-
Jump to: